- to shield the house from heat transfer to combustibles
- to protect the masonry from the harmful byproducts of combustion
- to provide a correctly sized flue for ideal efficiency.
The chimney liner is very important to a properly functioning chimney system, and must be maintained regularly. When the liner is damaged or improperly sized or installed, the safety and performance of your chimney system will be greatly threatened.
Luckily, our team of technicians is professionally trained and certified to handle any chimney liner maintenance and repair tasks in the Montgomery County area! We sincerely care about providing the highest quality services and products to our customers, as our number one goal is to keep your home safe.
Some of the chimney liners and liner repair services we offer include these:
- Stainless Steel Liners — Stainless steel liners are an excellent choice when an existing chimney requires relining. They are also perfect when installed during the construction of an entirely new chimney system. Installation is fast, and with stainless steel, you don’t have to worry about rust, corrosion, or heat transfer. All of our stainless steel liners come from Olympia Chimney Supply and National Chimney Supply, two highly respected brands. These liners can withstand very high temperatures and moisture, which is why they’re approved for use with all fuel types. Additionally, they are designed to protect the system from the hazardous byproducts of fire and combustion. For more information, visit our stainless steel liners page here!
- HeatShield® Liner Repair/Resurfacing — HeatShield® repairs clay liners by filling in any cracks, gaps, holes, and other blemishes. It is used on clay tile liners that are still in fairly good condition but have some small structural damages, but it can also be used when the entire flue needs resurfacing or strengthening. It is guaranteed to restore the liner in your fireplace to pristine functioning condition. In addition, it comes with a 20-year warranty! To learn more about this revolutionary multi-use system, visit our HeatShield® page here!
- Furnace Flue Relining — Natural gas appliances have increased in popularity due to their cleanliness, efficiency, and convenience. Despite their many benefits, the furnace flues attached to these gas fireplaces still require regular cleaning and maintenance for many reasons. For example, the condensation produced by a highly efficient furnace wears down the liner. Not to worry, because our team specializes in the relining of furnace and utility flues. To learn more about our furnace relining services, click here!
Give Us a Call Today!
Oftentimes, customers reach out to us after a negative experience with a larger, more well-known company because they desire a smaller, family-owned company that knows their stuff and will treat them as more than just “a job to be done.”
We’re honored to be a part of the Montgomery County, MD community and we love serving our customers by providing the very best services and products. Our various certifications and trainings ensure that we are knowledgeable enough to complete any task, and you can be confident that, once we’ve relined your chimney and made any other necessary repairs, your system will be ready for use. In other words, with Traditions Chimney Sweeps, you can rest easy as you relax by the crackling fire, without wondering if there are any hidden dangers or efficiency problems.
If you are in need of chimney liner repair or relining in the Montgomery County, MD area, don’t wait any longer to reach out. Give us a call at 240-801-5626 or contact us online to learn more and schedule an appointment!