Premier Chimney & Fireplace Products & Trustworthy Services In Montgomery County & The Neighboring Areas
Here at Traditions Chimney Sweeps, we sincerely care about providing the highest quality in terms of customer service and care, and we’re proud to offer the highest quality chimney and fireplace products in Montgomery County and the surrounding areas, as well.
When you need a new hearth appliance because you’re ready for an upgrade or you’re adding a stove of fireplace to your home for the first time, or when you need reliable products to protect against chimney leaks and damage, you can trust us to have the best selection and to provide the best installation.
We proudly sell and install all of these:
- Top-Sealing Dampers — Say goodbye to your drafty, rusty fireplace damper and hello to energy savings and added leak protection with a top-sealing damper. We carry a wide assortment of the industry’s best top-sealing dampers, so no matter what you need in terms of size, functionality, or appearance, we’re confident you’ll find a perfect fit right here.
- Custom Chimney Caps & Chase Covers — Leaks are quick acting and can really age your chimney, both aesthetically and structurally. The best way to keep leaks out is to start at the top with a well-made stainless steel or copper chimney cap and chase cover. These protective components work hard so you can rest easy when it rains, snows, or sleets.
- Ahren-FIre Fireplace Systems —Poor design and construction, improper clearance to combustibles, inadequate draft, smoke problems…is there really one solution to all these problems? Yes, the Ahren-Fire fireplace system. This system can be installed inside of an open-faced fireplace system and addresses everything — top to bottom. If safety and performance are issues or your fireplace and chimney isn’t up to safety code, this can be a great option for restoration.
- Wood Stoves — Wood stoves will likely always be popular options for home heating because they provide comforting warmth and mesmerizing flames using a renewable fuel. But what makes modern wood stoves even better is that they’re EPA-certified, cleaner-burning than models of old, and available in so many different designs and styles. We’re proud to carry and install some of the very best, so if you’re looking to upgrade or enjoy the warmth of a real wood fire, we’d love to help!
- Gas Logs & Inserts —Ah, the warmth and ambiance of fire, without any work. With a gas log set or insert, getting cozy is easy and effortless. And the best news is, modern gas log sets are crafted to look incredibly realistic, so you don’t have to worry about a bulky, fake-looking log set at the heart of your hearth. Ready to go gas? Let Traditions Chimney Sweeps help you out.
- Prefabricated Zero Clearance Fireplaces — Do you dream of adding a fireplace to a room that’s short on space or unable to handle the weight of a masonry fireplace and chimney? Or maybe you don’t want to deal with the material and labor costs of a masonry fireplace? Well, a zero clearance fireplace could be the perfect solution for you. These units are made in factory, so installation is faster and costs are lower. Plus, they’re made of lightweight materials and tested and listed for installation in smaller spaces. Finally, you can enjoy the comfort of a fireplace, no matter what your living situation may be.
Do you have questions about any of the products we sell and install or need assistance deciding which type of appliance is right for your space? Feel free to call us at 240-801-5626 or click here to request a consultation with one of our Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified chimney professionals. We’re here to answer your questions and help with your decision five days a week. Just let us know how we can help!